Google Calendar Tips
- Clicking on the forward and back arrows next to the month will help you navigate through the monthly calendars.
- If further descriptions are available, clicking on an event in any date box brings up the relevant information and, if applicable, a map of where an off-site be held (e.g., "Field Day" on September 11th).
- If there are more events than can fit in a calendar square, you will see the following notice: "+2 more". Click the underlined text, and the other events will be visible.
- Clicking on the Week, Month, or Agenda tabs near the upper right of the calendar will offer different views of the events.
- Click on the printer icon to bring up a dialog box that will allow you to print the calendar in whichever view you are using at the time.